Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

X-Mas Review


          
(Left: View from my dorm room, right: Spiral Kartoffel)

          


          
          

          

(Trip To Amsterdam with my girls)
 Every year my friends and I used to make a short trip before Christmas eve


 
(A HolidayOutfit)

(Dinner with my friends from Indonesian Class)

          
(Left: MAC "Girl About Town", Right: A gift to myself- Michael Kors watch. I'll show more about it in another post)

 ( X-Mas Dinner with Rob at "Can Cun Story")

              
(24th at my friends house)

( Our Meal at my parents on the 24th. In know it doesn't look very tasty, but it really was!!)

                 
( Got the new "Chanel- Chanel Noir" Perfume from my brother)

                   


          (On the left: my brother, On the right: Turkey hen at my friends house)

Das war mein Weihnachtsfest. Es war etwas durcheinander und nicht so pompös und spektakulär wie bei manch anderen, ich fands schön. Im Buddhismus gibt es ja auch eigentlich gar kein Weihnachten.. von daher denke ich haben wir es ganz gut gemacht=)

That was my Christmas. A little bit random and not that pompous and spectacular like in other families, but it was also nice. Actually we don't celebrate Christmas in Buddhism..as such I think we did it well=)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen